Tumbling Class Pricing:
$60 per month for 1 class a week
$105 per month for 2 classes a week
- Introduction to tumbling where athletes will work on the basics of body control and body positions. Students will work on mastering Handstands, cartwheel, round-offs and backbends from the standing position.
- LEVEL 1
- Students at this level have mastered the skills taught in the Beginner classes. Students will work on backbend kick overs, back walkovers and front walkovers.
- LEVEL 2
- Students at this level have mastered the skills taught in Level 1. Students will work standing back handsprings, round-off back handsprings, and connecting back handsprings to Level I skills.
- LEVEL 3
- Students at this level have mastered the skills taught in Level 2 Students will work standing back handspring series and jumps to back handsprings, standing tucks and back handspring tucks. In running tumbling, students will work on connecting back tucks to skills learned in Level II as well as punch fronts.
- Level 4
- Students at this level have mastered the skills taught in level 3. Students will learn to connect jumps to back handspring tucks and standing back handsprings to layout. In running tumbling students will learn round-off back handspring layouts, as well as speciality passes.
- Level 5
- Students at this level have mastered all skills taught in level 4. Students will learn to connect jumps to standing tucks and learn running fulls and doubles. Students will also work on speciality passes to fulls and double fulls.
Stretch and Jump class pricing:
$60 per month for 1 class per week
- Stretch class will work on overall flexibility of athletes with the focus on body positions of flyers.
- Jump class will work on arm and leg placement of all jumps.
Stunt Class pricing:
$70 per month for 1 class per week
- Athletes must be approved to join class.
- Athletes should first take one of the listed stretch classes or flyer classes before joining the stunt class.
Please visit our parent portal to see a full list of our classes.